Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unusual moment diagram for slab

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jordan.v.dimov
466 Views, 2 Replies

Unusual moment diagram for slab

If you take a look at the pictures below there is a very unusual jump in the momentum diagram, I mean that there is no reason for such a jump. No concentrated moments or what ever difference. But diagram looks wierd.

Any idea why and what to do to fix that issue ? This is not the correct momentum diagram i'm sure !

01.JPG

02.JPG03.JPG05.JPG

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

As far as I can see the projection of the results is done on the automatic direction. Try to change it to e.g. Direction X (or make sure that the local X axes of the top panels are in the same direction). If that doers not solves the question attach the model please.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 3
t.sautierr
in reply to: jordan.v.dimov

Look at the local axis of your beams, they are not set in the same direction -> I think the X axis have are in opposite diretion that's why one is negative and the other positive. turn it same direction and the continuity will be restored.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report