Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6
HoshangMustafa
269 Views, 5 Replies

Two column footing

Hi

What should I do to export two column loads to design a spread footing carring two column loads?

how the loads of two columns are exported to the design module?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

The procedure is exactly the same as for a single column spread footing. Just select both columns and answer yes for the question about the design of the foundation for two columns.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 6

Hi Artur

Thank you.

If I choose two columns, then the program will design columns instead of foundation. If I select nodes then the program will design single column footing. Please step by step or video.

Message 4 of 6

Please check http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Robot-Structural-Analysis/combined-footing/td-p/4889394

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 5 of 6

Hi

Can you provide a screen cast? I read the las post and I couldn't catch anything

Message 6 of 6

Here you are

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report