Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

total required reinforcement per panel

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
A.Bugajski
199 Views, 1 Reply

total required reinforcement per panel

Is there a way to calculate the sum of required reinforcement per panel or number of panels.

In my case I have a structure where upon removing certain panels I would like to quickly quantify the overall reinforcement increase (%) with the same deflection/crack width requirements.

Kind regards,

Adrian

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

No, there is not as the values are calculated in nodes and elements centers. You could make some estimation based on area of surface element (provided it is square) as well as area of reinforcement in its center (assuming that this value is similar to the values in this element's nodes) exporting the reinforcement table to Excel if such approximations is acceptable. Otherwise you need to check the values for each of the panel or group of panels designed together in the RC Slab Provided Reinforcement module.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report