Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The admissible deflection exceeded

22 REPLIES 22
Message 2 of 23
REDO10
1687 Views, 22 Replies

The admissible deflection exceeded

Hi,

the required reinforcement of the slab below does not pass due of excessive deflection and large opening !.. I changed the thickness of the slab several times but it still does not pass! so how to solve this problem and what can you Suggest me to do?

fleche.JPG

My file is attached bellow

thx

22 REPLIES 22
Message 21 of 23
Rafal.Gaweda
in reply to: t.sautierr

for Mxx - averaging Mxx only

Rafal Gaweda
Message 22 of 23
t.sautierr
in reply to: Rafal.Gaweda

Yes each effort with each effort, no mixing between Mxx and Myy. By the way it is tricky if one doesn't look carefully at the orientation of local axis pannel ..

and "for In case of linear support what happens actually?" ?

Message 23 of 23
Rafal.Gaweda
in reply to: t.sautierr

I assume same happens if 2 pannels are in the same plane but one is released on the edge and the other is fixed ?

in such case for example xx direction is the same for both of them so the is not the problem with mixing directions

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Robot-Structural-Analysis/The-admissible-deflection-exceeded/m-p/51389...

I think not averaging is caused by DSC linear releases. I have forwareded this issue to developers. We will see.

Rafal Gaweda

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report