Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table of Nodal Displacements for each Mode

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
753 Views, 3 Replies

Table of Nodal Displacements for each Mode

Hi,

Does anyone know if it is possible to extract a table from Robot which provides the displacement of each node for each mode shape when undertaking a modal analysis?

Thanks

STL

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

With all respect I think you may have misunderstood the type of results available from a modal analysis. 

Modal analysis results in "normalised" deflections/displacements, and as such the number reported is not an "actual" deflection.  If you ran a spectral analysis (for example) then you could take the deflections / displacements at face value. 

Tony 

Message 3 of 4
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: Anonymous

As Tony wrote these are not real displacements but the 'numbers' are available in the dynamic analysis result table (use RMB to mark the appropriate columns).

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

Tony Artur,

Many thanks for your replies. Tony, you are right I was misunderstanding the results. Artur, I think your attachment is what I was looking for.

Many thnaks

STL

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report