Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TABLE FILTER

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
StefanoPasquini6790
353 Views, 4 Replies

TABLE FILTER

Hi group members,

Anyone of you know the reason why the filter for the selection of tables doesn't works on Robot 2013? For example, if I select two beams and ask for the table of forces only on them, Robot returns the table of forces for all the bars of the structure. Is this a bug for the 2013 version? Is there some setting to do?

many greatings.FILTRO.JPG

PasProStudio

www.pasquiniprogetti.eu

Structural + Detailing engineers
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Anyone of you know the reason why the filter for the selection of tables doesn't works on Robot 2013? For example, if I select two beams and ask for the table of forces only on them, Robot returns the table of forces for all the bars of the structure. Is this a bug for the 2013 version? Is there some setting to do?

It works like that: http://screencast.com/t/Q3TH4FuQk

Rafal Gaweda
Message 3 of 5

Hi Rafal,

i perfectly know how to use this command, I'm a Robot user since version 17.5. I only pointed out that on my PC, with   the 2013 version installed, this function does not work...as in the previous version...

Regards

PasProStudio

www.pasquiniprogetti.eu

Message 4 of 5

clear windows %temp% folder , clear  cfgusr folder before next robot start

Rafal Gaweda
Message 5 of 5

Thanks for your suggestion, i've removed only the *.tbl files in the cfgusr folder, and everything it work correctly. When i clear all the content of the cfgusr folder i lose all the personalization for command, keyboard, visualization and much much more...

Thk

PasProStudio

www.pasquiniprogetti.eu

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report