Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 11
MUHANNAD.ABU_ABDO
479 Views, 10 Replies

stirrups

pic.jpg

Muhannad M.Abu Abdo
Structural Design Engineer
Tags (1)
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

Hi

This means that the position where the first stirrup will be set. This data is input by you. So you can change it to other value (e,g, 5cm instead of 2m).

Message 3 of 11

Ok , what about decrease the distance between stirrups in the first 2 meters ? how i can do it ? for seismic requirements you need to intensification the stirrups

Muhannad M.Abu Abdo
Message 4 of 11

Hi

You can use stirrup distribution. Please find the attached file.

Message 5 of 11

yes i tried, but the software put two stirrups over each other

Muhannad M.Abu Abdo
Message 6 of 11

i want to edit distribution of stirrups , but the robot put a new stirrups with new hangers !! why ? how i can edit the original distribution ?

with all respect

pic2.jpg

Muhannad M.Abu Abdo
Tags (1)
Message 7 of 11

stirrup spacing.png

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 8 of 11

thanks a lot , but my questions is the number of stirrups is 22 and this distribute from on side left or right !! this will give you intensification for stirrups from one side ! so what about other side , in reality there's symmetry in the distribution ??

Muhannad M.Abu Abdo
Message 9 of 11

stirrup spacing1.png

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 10 of 11

Many thanks ... it's work ... could i ask small question ? i want to change angle of hook reinforcement but there's problem some bars done but others not ?

what is the correct way to do it ? and i want to ask is there's main bars shapes ? or it's just one ?
234.jpg

Muhannad M.Abu Abdo
Message 11 of 11

If you mean the one with no hooks on the left hand side then I think it is the anchorage loop rather than the top reinforcement.

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report