Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steel results for bars

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Stilie87
240 Views, 5 Replies

Steel results for bars

I am constructing a model whith steel bars and columns.

However it seems that Robot will not calculate/chech Servicebility limit state in Steel design.

I have defined all parts as bars!

Regards

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: Stilie87

Make sure you have SLS combinations created and you have deflection or displacements limits check boxes marked to set  the limit value in bar types labels assigned to elements of  the model.

sls limits.PNG

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 6
Stilie87

Here is a link to the Robot-file: http://www.filedropper.com/konstruksjonnts

Feilmelding.png

Message 4 of 6
Stilie87

I se now that many bars are defined as Simple bars. And when I try to change the parameters for this one this comes up:

Simple bar.png

Bar.png

Is it possible to change every bar in the model to a bar type were limit displacements are checked?

Message 5 of 6
Artur.Kosakowski

1. Read the message 1 above please Smiley Happy

2. Define SLS limits (mark the appropriate check boxes in the design parameters assigned to bars) Mind that you cannot modify the predefined labels as e.g. Simple bar so that you need to change the name too.

lack of deflection limits.PNG

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 6 of 6
Artur.Kosakowski

sls limits1.PNG

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums