Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steel Design Problem

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
ngaspar
350 Views, 3 Replies

Steel Design Problem

Hi. I don't know if ths is the right section for doubts, although due to urgency I'll post anyway.

This is the first time I try to run verifications for steel design in RSA. After having my structure calculated, in the steel design section, if I ask the program to run verifications for any simple case, it does it normally, showing a windows with the calculation progress, and the status of all the bars. Although, if I select a combination instead of a simple case, it opens the very same window but then it stays steady, no calculation progress neither bar status ... I wonder if it already happened to any of you and if there's any kind of solution for this ...

Thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
tony.ridley
in reply to: ngaspar

I guess it depends on how you have defined your load case or combination.  

If you ask the steel design module to check ULS for example, and the combination type is set up as SLS or ACC, then you will encounter the problem that you have described.  

Make sure your combination is defined correctly first, and you are asking the steel module to check the same type of limit state - it should fix this.  

Document1_01.jpg

Message 3 of 4
ngaspar
in reply to: tony.ridley

Thanks for the quick reply Tony. I guess that made the trick ! I made my combinations through the an Excel worksheet, that's why those descriptions have escaped Smiley Tongue Problem solved !

Thanks !

Message 4 of 4

Thank you Tony for your help.

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report