Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STEEL DESIGN - Manual Calculations in Robot 2012

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
sorgjee
1796 Views, 4 Replies

STEEL DESIGN - Manual Calculations in Robot 2012

Hi,

I've looked for the 'Manual Design' option in Robot 2012, but have not been able to locate it. The user guide says: "Use the Manual Verification dialog to manually verify the steel member for values defined by the user according to the requirements of the American Steel Code LRFD. Access the dialog by clicking Analysis > Bar Structure Design >Steel\ Aluminum Members Design >Manual Calculations.", but those menu items don't appear for me. Do I need to access it frmo some other route, or enable it in some mode?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Rafal.Gaweda
in reply to: sorgjee

Go there :

"c:\Program Files\Autodesk\Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2012\Documents\Verification manuals\North America\Verification Manual US codes.pdf" 

Rafal Gaweda
Message 3 of 5
Artur.Kosakowski

manual verif.PNG

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 4 of 5
sorgjee
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

Thanks! Cleverly hidden, but I shouldprobably not have assumed that the verification in that menu was the same as in the analysis menu. 🙂

Perjaps worth updating the help fule/user guide, and to change label in menu to Manual Verification?

Regards,

E

Message 5 of 5
m_sheinin

HI @Rafal.Gaweda , 

Where I can find this manual for 2020 version ? 

Thanks, 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report