Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spreadsheet Calculator 2014 doesn't recognise RSA 2014

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
PedroBiel
693 Views, 5 Replies

Spreadsheet Calculator 2014 doesn't recognise RSA 2014

I have installed Spreadsheet Calculator 2014 on my PC with W8 Pro x64 bits and Excel 2007 x32 bits but Spreadsheet Calculator 2014 doesn't recognise RSA 2014.

Cheers

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

I can't see any problems with that. Could you provide more detailed description please? Is it the issue with the installation or data exchange? Other?

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 6
PedroBiel
in reply to: PedroBiel

I run the RSA 2014 with some model, then the Spreadsheet Calculator 2014 from the RSA Add-Ins menu. When I introduce some command in the Spreadsheet Calculator I get only an information window which tells me 'The Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis is not running'.

I put in the example the bar no. 1, the load case no. 2 and I would like to get the value of the moment My, with no success.

image.jpgSin título.jpg

Message 4 of 6
PedroBiel

The problem is solved.

I had an old version of RSA in my PC too and it seems the Spreadsheet Calculator 2014 locked for this old version and it couldn't find any result. I have uninstalled all the RSA programs and installed the RSA 2014 again.

By the way, is there a properly manual for the Spreadsheet Calculator? I know the two videos in youtube by Tomasz Fudala, but I am sure there is more that could be done.

Message 5 of 6
sor2007

Tomaz fudala needs to  upload more information or a webinar on  spreadsheet calcultor. his 2 videos no enough

Message 6 of 6

Hi Mr.Spock, try to use ARSA2016 with redults connect in excel...

Cheers

PasProStudio

www.pasquiniprogetti.eu

Structural + Detailing engineers

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report