Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spread Sheet Calculator

12 REPLIES 12
Message 1 of 13
Anonymous
1838 Views, 12 Replies

Spread Sheet Calculator

When I open spreadsheet calculator in version 2012, it only comes up as a Demo Version.

When i open it in 2013, only the excel page opens, with no libraries, etc. There is nothing prompting me to select an analysis.

Do I need to do  separate registration to use the Spreadsheet Calculator?

12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13
StefanoPasquini6790
in reply to: Anonymous

Good morning,

try to run as administrator all the ESOP app in the folder: 

C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2013\RESC

ESOP APP.JPG

PasProStudio

www.pasquiniprogetti.eu

Structural + Detailing engineers
Message 3 of 13
Rafal.Gaweda
in reply to: Anonymous

LLAL wrote:

When I open spreadsheet calculator in version 2012, it only comes up as a Demo Version.

When i open it in 2013, only the excel page opens, with no libraries, etc. There is nothing prompting me to select an analysis.

For 2013:

- Install SC Content if not installed

- copy files from attached zips to correct SC folders.

Rafal Gaweda
Message 4 of 13

Hi everyone,

I can't use the libaries in Spreadsheet Calculator for Robot Structural Analysis 2014, as you can see in the following picture: 

screenshot.jpg

I've downloaded and installed the spreadsheet for 2014.

Attached on this mail the diagnosis report of the ESOP Start. What can I do to fix this issue?

Greetings at all.

PasProStudio

www.pasquiniprogetti.eu

Message 5 of 13

Which office do you have? 32 or 64 bit?
Have you downloaded and installed SC 2014 Content ?

Rafal Gaweda
Message 6 of 13

Good morning Rafal,

I've downloaded the and installed SC 2014 content in this folder: 

C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2014\RESC\Engineering\lib

I have Office 2007 with this info capture:

office.JPG

I don't know if it's 32 or 64 bit. How can I check this, the software was pre installed on PC when I purchase it.

Greetings

PasProStudio

www.pasquiniprogetti.eu

Message 7 of 13
Tuctas
in reply to: Rafal.Gaweda

I recently made a format in my PC so i had to re-install ARSA2013, but i face the same problem with SC as described above, i.e with no libraries (actually it isn't the 1st time that happens to me, as far as i remember i hade the same problem many times in the past..). I did the "usual" procudure of unregistering- registering the componets (see attached) but it dididn't work. I am not sure if i did it well as the last time i did it was 1-2 years, so which components should we unregister and then register?  

Message 8 of 13
Rafal.Gaweda
in reply to: Tuctas

Have you downloaded and installed SC content ?

Rafal Gaweda
Message 9 of 13
Tuctas

It is included in the CD, isn't it?. The existence of RESC file doesn't proove that?

Message 10 of 13
Rafal.Gaweda

No, on subscription.

Rafal Gaweda
Message 11 of 13
Tuctas

When version ARSA2013 came out for the first time, i was subscribed but now  i am not. Do you mean that now that i am just reinstalling ASRSA2013 i am not able to use SC..!? That's not fair at all...

Message 12 of 13
Tuctas

Never mind, i fixed it... I played with the unregister-register procedure and then opend the 5 Esop files as administrator and it was o.k...

Message 13 of 13
matracprojects4

Kindly put through for the meaning of the following denotations for internal forces in Robot structural calculation sheet.

N,Ed 

Nc,Rd 

Nb,Rd 

Thanks in anticipation of your feedback. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report