Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spectrum Definition on Robot 2013

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
bartolome1819
1212 Views, 4 Replies

Spectrum Definition on Robot 2013

Hello, I'm trying to do an spectral analysis on the program, and I have a .txt file with all the points of my spectrum, but, when I try to open the text file RSA doesn't recognize the file (or points, I don't know).
I have readed this http://docs.autodesk.com/RSA/2013/ENU/index.html?url=filesROBOT/GUID-3371A1D6-F14D-4208-BB69-4FFC96F...
I just want to know how to open the .txt file
I add two kind of text file, one separates the columns with a coma and other with point.
Please, help me with this little inconvenient, thank you

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
t.sautierr
in reply to: bartolome1819

Your file has to be a .spe and not a .txt so rename it.

You can find examples of spectrums in the RSA folder, open it with notepad and respect the syntax, you should be able to create and import the one you desire.

Link to the example in Robot Folder :

C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2013\System\Cfg and look for the .spe files.

Message 3 of 5
bartolome1819
in reply to: t.sautierr

Excellent!! Gracias!
Message 4 of 5

good morning,
when a use a spectrum, where I can use the gravity like multiplier?
Message 5 of 5

On the other hand, when I use some mesh in slabs, defined by me 0.5 x 0.5 m, and then observe the diagrams in beams, short diagram shows me each way where a node between the slab and the beam was created not where should I turn on or off to show me the complete diagram of the beam, I must be doing something wrong but I do not see where, or if perhaps be to define the slab.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report