Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SP 63.13330.2012. Wall Reinforcement

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Ch.Charitidis
432 Views, 3 Replies

SP 63.13330.2012. Wall Reinforcement

Hello,

In the attached file, I have designed a wall that takes a compression load and a horizontal load. However the required reinforcement design provides reinforcement in locations where no reinforcement is needed because no tension is developing.

The results are the same with the analytical method and with the W&A method. The code is SP 63.13330.2012 with the corresponding material and I have disabled the minimum reinforcement.

Can you please explain how this reinforcement pattern arises as it is clear that there should be no reinforcement at the top part of the wall?

Thank you in advance for your response.

Regards,

Charis

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
rigid_joint
in reply to: Ch.Charitidis

Youn model seems to have some linguistic issues and it can't be loaded correctly e.g. Kz=Kx=Ky=0

Message 3 of 4
Ch.Charitidis
in reply to: rigid_joint

Hi,

This has to do with the russian regulations in the software.  I believe it can be fixed if you add the russian language at your regional settings in windows.

Regards,

Charis

Message 4 of 4
rigid_joint
in reply to: Ch.Charitidis

It would be more practical if you turned the russian names in properties into numbers

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums