Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodeskā€™s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Slab reinforcement issue

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
faisal.aaouatif
586 Views, 6 Replies

Slab reinforcement issue

Good Morning / Evening

Is there any explanation to the differences between reinforcement section indicated in the attachement ( medium stairs landing ).

What would be the section you will adopt ? and what would be the reasoning adopted in similar case ?

Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

I would first check the deformation and distribution of bending moments (and in-plane forces if included) to understand the behaviour of the model.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 7

Thanks Artur for reply ;

here is the link : http://we.tl/bLC1tUeP30

Thank you

Message 4 of 7

As far as I can see the bending moments map corresponds with the distribution of reinforcement.

bending3.PNG

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 5 of 7

Thanks Artur.
I noticed that the reinforcement pattern corresponds to either moment and membrane forces but
My concerns was about the big difference between reinforcement values indicated in the attachement (palier.png) and how could it be justified.
contrƓler office wants to adopt maximal values which seems not very convenient...
is there any technical background to deal with that ?
Thank you
Message 6 of 7

As the obtained peeks are in points you mat tyr to dsitribute (average) reinforcement along certain width of a panel. You may also think about some other solutions such as e.g. hidden beam.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 7 of 7

Ok thank you Rafal.

This is was ive done but the controler office is from another planet ...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report