Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Pack SP6

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
boele035
913 Views, 5 Replies

Service Pack SP6

While installing SP6 on my computer I get the following message in a window:

'The service pack could not be installed because the expected Autodesk product could not be located on your computer. Make sure that you are using the correct service pack for the product.'

RSA2011 pro has been installed correctly on my computer. Does anyone know why I get this message and how I can solve this problem?

Greetings Henk Boelens

www.ibkwant.nl

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
MARIOS75
in reply to: boele035

Maybe you are trying to install the wrong SP. Make sure you have downloaded thw right one ,x86,x64, ARSA PRO or simple version.

The easiest way  to install the SP is through the communication center of robot. It will automatically install  the right one.

Message 3 of 6
boele035

Thanks for the quick reply, but I still get the same message. To my opinion there is no choose-possibility for X32, X64 or something like that. There is just one downloadfile for the SP6.

greetings,

Henk Boelens  

Message 4 of 6
MARIOS75

No, you can choose betwwen x86 and x64, see the attachment.

Have you tried to install it through communication center?

Message 5 of 6
boele035

Excusus for my late reaction and thanks for your help. The Sp6 has been installed properly.

greeting, Henk

Message 6 of 6
Bauskas

Everyone should install it.

It fixes a gross error with static analysis where the use of compatible nodes results in nonlinear analysis regardless of whether it is really nonlinear or not, consequently compromising some dynamics options.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report