Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Captures and Printout composition

10 REPLIES 10
Message 1 of 11
trvbay
1733 Views, 10 Replies

Screen Captures and Printout composition

Spoiler

How do I avoid the model in the screen captures to move in Printout composition?

How do I avoid Robot2013 to crash under Printout Composition?

I have already emptied the %temp% folder and the cfgusr folder.

At my compagny we are all frustrated with the method of printing in ROBOT. It seriously needs an update and "easier-to-use" practice.

Hope someone can help

10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11
Mirko.Jurcevic
in reply to: trvbay

Here is a link to short video which demonstrate my Robot Add-In that I am currently working on.

It is suppose to simplify creating of Robot documentation, screen capturing in the first place.

Current features and limitations:

- two languages, english and croatian (but any localization can be simply done)

- creation of a templates for diagram display

- selection of unique diagram style for each diagram type (Fx, My, etc) or for a collection of diagrams

- selection of load cases and combinations for each diagram or for collection of diagrams

- automatic normalization of diagrams, global normalization factor can be set

- automatic screen capturing (you just need to set the scene - rotate model in the right direction)

- screen captures can be saved in Robot printout composition, or in a HTML format

- ... i am probably missing something

My opinion is that HTML report is a way to go, it is lightweight, free, easy to share and print, and also, it can be imported into any other software, such as MS Word or Excel.

If you are interested, please, contact me or INTELIKA.

If this solved your issue, please Accept it as Solution help other forum users with similar issues to find answers easily.

Mirko Jurcevic

My blog: www.engipedia.com
Try my Revit add-ins: Autodesk App Store
Message 3 of 11
trvbay
in reply to: Mirko.Jurcevic

It looks good and like something that will help me.

How do I download the Add-in?

Message 4 of 11

Is this available right now? Looks good!!!!congrats!!!

Rafael Medeiros
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 11

I am sorry, it is not available for download yet. It is still under development. And our clients are testing it.

You can contact us if you want to "subscribe" if you would like to recieve notification when it will ready.

If this solved your issue, please Accept it as Solution help other forum users with similar issues to find answers easily.

Mirko Jurcevic

Message 6 of 11

Hi Mirko,

Is the addin ready???

thx

Rafael Medeiros
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 7 of 11

No, unfortunately, not yet..  😞

Mirko Jurcevic

Message 8 of 11
ByrnePM
in reply to: Mirko.Jurcevic

Hi Mirko,

The Add-In looks great, currently pulling my hair out trying to print out results in any sort of readable format with Robot,

any news on when your add-in might be ready?

Message 9 of 11
Mirko.Jurcevic
in reply to: ByrnePM

Unfortunately, development of AutoReport Tool for Robot is currently frozen. Future of the tool is currently unknown.  😞

You can download and checkout current version here: http://a360.co/1VYfDp4

However, any feedback would be helpful and welcome! 🙂

You can send it to me via private message.

Mirko Jurcevic

Message 10 of 11

Hello there!

Is the final version of addin ready?

Thanks in advance!

Message 11 of 11

Hi, I am no longer in this project, please contact Intelika company: www.intelika.hr

Mirko Jurcevic

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report