Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RSAPro 2013 load types label id

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
memoalcr
1635 Views, 3 Replies

RSAPro 2013 load types label id

In RSAPro 2013 the structure verification procedure keeps giving the "Duplicated load case label" warning. It seems that the automated numbering for the load type labels is not updating itself properly. In previous versions, I never changed this label manualy. If one creates a dead load, the software gives it a label, say "DL1". If I try to create a different dead load, the label does not update to "DL2" for the new load case - as it did in previous versions. Please advise on what is the correct procedure for avoiding the  "Duplicated load case label" warning without having to manually change the labe id.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Rafal.Gaweda
in reply to: memoalcr

You can ignore this or change Label in Loads table \ Cases tab.

If you do use RC Footing Design module to design foundation for supporting node in model  you can see them in calculation note in combination definition 

Rafal Gaweda
Message 3 of 4
kvazouras
in reply to: memoalcr

i do have the same problem too, in RSA2014(!),and not only in one model, but also in all my new models from now on,. Although I realise the low importance of this, it is still annoying and I would like to extiguish it. Any support or ideas?

Message 4 of 4
Rafal.Gaweda
in reply to: kvazouras

Neglect it.

Rafal Gaweda

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report