Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6
ZHUKOV_ING
611 Views, 5 Replies

RSAP 2012

When i minimize my RSAP and after 2-5 min i want to maximize then RSAP stop working??? Same problem with RSAP 2011.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

What is your system? Does it happen for a particular model or just 'empty' viewer? Do you have any other applications running? Could you check in the Task Manager what happens with the available memory size in this time. Does it change?

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 6

I use Win 7 sp1 64bit, and RSAP2012 x64, i usualy get fatal eror when i have opened some model but i think that several times that happened with 'empty' viewer. 

Other applications running at that moment, hmmm just Autocad?? Same thing happend with RSAP2011 x64.

Message 4 of 6

I have tried to make tests on several computers but there has been no similar problem on none of them. Are you able to send the crash report (the corresponding dialog should appear on your screen provided you agreed to participate in this program)? If yes, could you tell me what email address you typed there so that I could find it please?

Artur Kosakowski
Message 5 of 6

zhukov_25@yahoo.com i am sending fatal eror

Message 6 of 6

Thank you for sending the report. Looking at the information you provided we assume that you had some maps displayed and the Display (attributes) dialog opened. Do you have the same situation when the Display (attributes) dialog is closed as well as no Maps dialog is displayed (in general no dialog with the tab selector on its left hand side is opened)?

Does it make any difference if you reduce the display acceleration to None?

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report