Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RSA 2012 - PROBLEM WHILE CREATING DEPLOYMENT CONFIGURATION

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
admin_biep
351 Views, 2 Replies

RSA 2012 - PROBLEM WHILE CREATING DEPLOYMENT CONFIGURATION

Hi everybody,

I'm having trouble while creating a deployment configuration. I'd like to add the SDK component to my configuration.

When in "Installation type" I choose "Custom" there is no "SDK" proposition, so i choose "Standard"

Then in the "Additionnal Files" field I choose "Addd Folder" or "Add Drive" (the result is the same), i choose "browse" and I go taking the" E:/x86/Tools/RSASDK/RSA_SDK.exe" file in the main folder (For a 32 bits installation)

I create the file with the ".lnk" extension, and when I lauch it, the setup installation stops ans shut down suddenly.

Does anyone have this problem? Does anyone have a solution?

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Rafal.Gaweda
in reply to: admin_biep

Truly saying nobody has ever tried SDK installation in deployment.

SDK in unpacked (just unzip it) version:

ttp://www.megaupload.com/?d=XM699PPN

Rafal Gaweda
Message 3 of 3
admin_biep
in reply to: Rafal.Gaweda

Thank you for the link.

I downloaded it but that doesn't solve my problem because when i'm in the "Additionnal Files" field and I choose "Addd Folder" or "Add Drive" (the result is the same) then i choose "browse" I can only pick a file and not a folder.

However, i have the same problem with Autocad.

So my question is: How to add plugins or programs while creating a deployment configuration? Is it possible to add an executable file like "whatever.exe" and it will do the installation?

Thanks for yout  help.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report