Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RSA 2012 AND WINDOWS XP HOME 2002

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
PrRodriguez
210 Views, 3 Replies

RSA 2012 AND WINDOWS XP HOME 2002

Hi,

I cannot install RSA 2012 in the pc and no messages appear when I try to install (set up does not open any window). The OS is Windows XP Home 2002.

Supposedly, Windows XP home with SP2 or later are supported. Am I right?

Could you give me any recommendation?

Thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

There should be no issue with installing Robot on XP. What is the source of the installation (DVD, download from the web etc.) and what is the file you try to run exactly?

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 4
PrRodriguez
in reply to: PrRodriguez

It is from dvd and the OS seems not to recognize the set up file because do not open any window in the installation process. It could be a problem not to have installed any Windows servicepack?

Message 4 of 4

Please make sure you run the right file (make sure that you have the file extensions displayed in the file browser). If this is not the case try to copy the installation on your local drive and run it from there.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report