Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROBOT RC Design API "Error while creating robot registry key."

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
659 Views, 4 Replies

ROBOT RC Design API "Error while creating robot registry key."

So i followed the instructions in the pdf to create & add a new RCDesign code to robot structural analysis but when i build it, it gives me that error "Error while creating robot registry key." so  i tried to debug it with regsvr32.exe under sysWOW64 directory "I Have x64 Windows 8.1 Pro OS" It gave me the same error and i noticed that HRESULT hr value becomes 0x80040154 Class not registered I'am not a programmer i'am an engineer and i can't solve this "it's too complicated for me to solve specially the component object model and ATL" so i hope that someone help me with it.

i have attached photos of printcreens of the error

there was a similar problem on stackoverflow site and some one sugessted that __uuidof() returns IID not CLSID i don't know the difference i hope that someone could see this and tell me what to do about it here's the link :

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19959950/com-error-class-not-registered-im-sure-it-is

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Rafal.Gaweda
in reply to: Anonymous

Please send me whole your project to configure it correctly. You can send it by PM.
Which Visual Studio do you use?

Rafal Gaweda
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Rafal.Gaweda

Thank you veryyyyy much I will send it to you but i didn't do any thing to it just copied and pasted the USERPROFILE and wizards folders to vs 2008 as indicated in the pdf, created a project, then built it. i use vs 2008 sp1 and i use the project template provided

Message 4 of 5
Rafal.Gaweda
in reply to: Anonymous

See attached pdf how to set it properly in VS2008

Updated project here http://we.tl/DNZTj0EIKT 

Rafal Gaweda
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Rafal.Gaweda

thank you very much now i understand i must call a x64 dll from x64 bit Program thank you once again Cat Very Happy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report