Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10
gsantamaria
715 Views, 9 Replies

robot query

Hello I model this robot beams but am having trouble with slants and can rotate them and give me the strength I exact modeling with another program but do not give me such support node B should give a force and although restricted by that force me two forces and should not be all bars are 10 feet.

results

c 59.08, 71.03, 186.73
f 1.91 21.72
57.13 and 45.94
b 40.31

Tags (1)
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

My assumption is that the models in Robot and in the other program are most likely not the same. Please check the positions of nodes (coordinates) and the coordinate system you check reactions in as well as the rotations of the supports etc. Not having the other model it is hard for me to tell what exactly causes the results to be different.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 10

hello I have another model I do not want the same if I need to rotate the brackets are properly aligned with the bars and in the reactions which must respond to me because the program gives me two reactions and should be one because the restricted

Message 4 of 10

I'm sorry but I'm afraid I do not understand the situation correctly. Please send me the model and some sketches that illustrate what you have and what you would like to see instead.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 5 of 10

Message 6 of 10
gsantamaria
in reply to: gsantamaria

good morning I'm beginning to study robot and I have many questions I found some videos online that have helped me to understand how the only thing I've found is to analyze a structure with seismic loads you will have an example of which is the data have to place him properly to perform the analysis.

would greatly appreciate it

Message 7 of 10

Here you are.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 8 of 10

@gsantamaria wrote:

hello I have another model I do not want the same if I need to rotate the brackets are properly aligned with the bars and in the reactions which must respond to me because the program gives me two reactions and should be one because the restricted

Artur Kosakowski
Message 9 of 10
gsantamaria

I could tell that he puts angle brackets to the inclined

Tags (1)
Message 10 of 10
Rafal.Gaweda

gsantamaria wrote:

I could tell that he puts angle brackets to the inclined

I am afraid I do not understand this.

help for brackets : http://docs.autodesk.com/RSA/2013/ENU/index.html?url=filesROBOT/GUID-912196B8-4C80-41E9-AABF-2BC208E...

Rafal Gaweda

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report