Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROBOT - Check Values not equal to zero

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
kmarcinkiewicz
841 Views, 5 Replies

ROBOT - Check Values not equal to zero

I am creating a model of a glass screen. The stresses in the panel given to me by robot do not match my expectations.

I found that the reason for that might that the check values are not equal to zero in the reaction table. Is there a way to solve it? (I already remeshed the model and checked all my inputs for errors)

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

The possible reasons can be the fact that reported instability warning was ignored or the use of non linear analysis (then the difference can is some cases be justified). Can we you attach the model and indicate where (which load case) you found this difference please?

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 6

I double checked for that, knowing it might be an issue.

I have attached the model. The discreptancy occurs in all lateral load cases, I am particularly interested in the combination 1.35Gk+1.5Wk+1.05Qk (PEUTZ).

Message 4 of 6

Please use Sparse solver (Job Preferences > Structure analysis) for calculations.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 5 of 6

That solved my problem!

Thank you!

Message 6 of 6

Correction for the Sparse solver has been done in SP1 for Robot 2013.

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report