Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Robot 2015 not running steel design

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
i.franco
326 Views, 3 Replies

Robot 2015 not running steel design

Good day.

I'm currently designing a tower for a compressed air duct. I just switched from 2014 version to 2015 version of the software, but I've encountered an issue since I cannot run the steel design-verification for my structure. When I click calculations, the program just freezes and does not calculate anything, and then it crashes without any change.

Is there a compatibility problem between 2014 and 2015 versions? If so, how do I fix it?

The model is attatched to this message.

Thank you for your assistance.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Yes, this was an old issue, it depend by the auto stiffener position definition in buckling length evaluation. You have two way to solve this issue:

1) install all the service packs and hotfixes for arsa 2015;

2) check the assignation of code checking parameters, make sure that you don't assign the auto slenderness definition to bars that not have intermediate constraints.

Hope I help you, greetings

PasProStudio

www.pasquiniprogetti.eu

Structural + Detailing engineers
Message 3 of 4

1) install all the service packs and hotfixes for arsa 2015

Try to install SP2 for Robot 2015. I can't see any issue with running code checking for Robot 2015 SP2 on my computer.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 4 of 4
i.franco
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

Thank you, the service pack solved the issue.

Regards,

Ivan Franco

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report