Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Robot 2013 Component Manager: "Error while creating robot registry key."

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
efpp
535 Views, 2 Replies

Robot 2013 Component Manager: "Error while creating robot registry key."

When I try to run Robot 2013 Pro Component Manager, I recieve an error message that says "Error while creating robot registry key." If I right-click it and choose "Run as Administrator," I do not get an error message but nothing happens after that. I'm using Windows 7 64-bit and this problem is happening on multiple computers. I'd appreciate any help; thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: efpp

Assuming you mean the component registration then there should be no visible effect. Form your description I think that the registration was done correctly when run in as Administator. This registration is done during the program installation and usually there is no need to run it again manually. Any particular reason for this?

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 3
efpp
in reply to: efpp

Sorry, I'm not familiar with how Robot actually works; I'm just tasked with installing it in a computer lab, so I ran anything that said "Robot" in the Start menu to make sure that it ran ok. Thanks for your help!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report