Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Robot 2012 steel connections

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
rcadzior
891 Views, 5 Replies

Robot 2012 steel connections

I have a problem with a definition of steel connections - symetrical beam-beam (web angles)

Main beam is HEA320 and secondary beams are IPE220

I included a detailed description inside graphical files.

Please explain how to solve a problem with a definition of that connection - for one part of model it works, for second one - not (Robot inversed an order of beams).

Why the fileds in navigator controls are disabled and therefore none user manual correction is possible.

Automated connections are good idea but it it must be thought out in case of user interaction.

Please correct it in 2014 version because all connections are obsolete and nothing has changed for better from "Robobat years" Smiley Sad

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Rafal.Gaweda
in reply to: rcadzior

Please explain how to solve a problem with a definition of that connection - for one part of model it works, for second one - not (Robot inversed an order of beams).

FIle please.

Rafal Gaweda
Message 3 of 6
rcadzior
in reply to: Rafal.Gaweda

Dear Rafał; here you are ...
Message 4 of 6
rcadzior

...now *.zip

Message 5 of 6
Artur.Kosakowski

Accuracy.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

connection node 37.png

Artur Kosakowski
Message 6 of 6
rcadzior
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

Thank you very much.

BTW.

I only created an intersection of continuous HEA320 with adjoining two IPE220 - nothing more.

Right part of model was also divided because in case of continous beams loads from claddings were not properly set on beams from envelopes - Now I see It coud be a precision of nodal coordinates.

Next time after each operation I will check also tables - it's good to know,

BR.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report