Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6
ingeniero_mena
740 Views, 5 Replies

Revit extension

where can i get the Revit Extension to connect Robot. 2012

i tried in my suscription, but did not find it

regards,

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

The download is available from the Subscription page.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 6

as you can see. it does not show the download extension for 2012

another way?

or maybe it is integrated the extension in Autodesk Revit Structure? but i do not find it.

Message 4 of 6

Please mind that the Extensions are for Revit (not Robot) and you should have the valid Revit subscription to download them. After being installed they are accessible from within Revit rather than Robot.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 5 of 6

as you can see, i have in order my product and subscription. Please verify my status with my contract # 110000161180

i have both. Robot Professional 2012 and Autodesk Revit structure Suite.

thanks in advance

Message 6 of 6

Please use the Contact us button while you have the Subscription page opened to submit the request for the access to the missing content. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report