Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
mortel09
368 Views, 3 Replies

results

Hello. I was woundering on what i should do after i have calculated my construction... How can i know if the construction can handle the loads that are on it? Its a easy 3D frame construction...

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: mortel09

Please try to use the design modules that are incorporate in the program. In fact this is what they are intended for in the first place Smiley Happy

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 4
mortel09
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

could you give you us a detalied step by step of how you can easly find out if the constructions holds?

Message 4 of 4
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: mortel09

Please refer to the 3rd message from this topic of the forum:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Robot-Structural/Tutorials-for-Robot-Structure-analysis/m-p/2...

The description of the steel design can be found in chapters 2.7, 5.5 and 6.4 of the training manual.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report