Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reinforcement ratio

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
HoshangMustafa
460 Views, 7 Replies

Reinforcement ratio

Hi

Please find the attached file. How can I change reinforcement ratio? I receiver an error message in column design module indicating that reinforcement is less than 1%.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

You can e.g. try to set smaller spacing among reinforcement bars.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 8

Hi Artur

Why the reinforcement ratio is in a dialogue box in the case we can't modify it (put another value)? instead the programmer can put a reinforcement ratio implicitly in a setting. The same thing with reinforcement weight (kg/m3)

Message 4 of 8

I think you confuse the optimization with restrictions imposed on reinforcement distribution. that prevents generation of larger amount of reinforcement.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 5 of 8

Hi

I wrote in the first post:

Please find the attached file. How can I change reinforcement ratio? I receiver an error message in column design module indicating that reinforcement is less than 1%.

Your last post was:

I think you confuse the optimization with restrictions imposed on reinforcement distribution. that prevents generation of larger amount of reinforcement.

Your last attachment is for a beam arrangement

Message 6 of 8

You missed the file. For the reinforcement pattern there situation I described is valid for both beams and columns.

reinf column pattern.PNG

Artur Kosakowski
Message 7 of 8

Hi

Please find the attached file. How can I get rid of this error?

Message 8 of 8

Could you send me the rtd file with this column please?

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report