Discussion Groups

Robot Structural Analysis

Valued Contributor
saclovitzky

reinforcement maps

257 Views, 3 Replies
09-22-2012 03:06 AM

Hello Artur,

In trying to display the reinforcement maps, I've used the command "required reinforcement for rc slab/walls/plate and shell reinforcement(and run the calculation based on the inputted ULS and SLS combination). As you previously discussed to me that deflection on the walls is not applicable ( I mean the scaling procedure is only applicable to slabs) but I only want to view the required reinforcement maps, is it still possible/reliable to view the reinforcement maps result despite error warnings in deflection(see attached)?

Please use plain text.
Product Support
Rafal.Gaweda

Re: reinforcement maps

09-24-2012 01:55 AM in reply to: saclovitzky

Ramon

Results are correct from caclulation = design point of view but exceeding admisible reinforcement ratio (this ratio is given by the national code).

Rafal Gaweda
Please use plain text.
Valued Contributor
saclovitzky

09-25-2012 09:37 AM in reply to: saclovitzky

Hello Rafal,

Basically, what you mean is that, the reinforcement maps are correct despite deflection error result being displayed?Am I corrrect?

Please use plain text.
Product Support
Rafal.Gaweda

09-26-2012 12:48 AM in reply to: saclovitzky

Basically, what you mean is that, the reinforcement maps are correct despite deflection error result being displayed?

Maps are correct  = they presents results as they are calculated.

But the results do not fulfill deflection limit => with this amount of rebars \ steel the deflection is exceeding limit set by you.

Rafal Gaweda
Please use plain text.