Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reinforcement diagrams in floor plan

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Mirko.Jurcevic
342 Views, 2 Replies

Reinforcement diagrams in floor plan

I have a question regarding displaying reinforcement diagrams (for bars) in floor plan.

When I display "required top" it's ok, but problem rises when I want to display "required bottom" on the same floor plan, it display's it over "requried top" diagrams.

Is there a way to display reinforcement diagrams so top is on top, and bottom is on bottom of the beam (for example, so I can compare it with My diagram)

I am attaching images with top, bottom and both reinf. diagrams displayed.

Same thing is with provided reinforcement diagrams.

Thanks!

If this solved your issue, please Accept it as Solution help other forum users with similar issues to find answers easily.

Mirko Jurcevic

My blog: www.engipedia.com
Try my Revit add-ins: Autodesk App Store
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

I will add to wish list to draw bottom reinforcement diagram on second side of beams

Rafal Gaweda
Message 3 of 3

Thank you!

Maybe if it is not too much to ask, it will be nice if we could display any diagram in floor plan (top view) (no matter the structure type), and also, to be able to change side of those diagrams.

If this solved your issue, please Accept it as Solution help other forum users with similar issues to find answers easily.

Mirko Jurcevic

My blog: www.engipedia.com
Try my Revit add-ins: Autodesk App Store

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report