Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2
bartolome1819
903 Views, 1 Reply

RC Wall

Problem with a Wall reinforcement.

Please, look the file that I post here, I have four (4) walls, with the same geometry, but with different loads, completely differents for each wall; and I don't know why after I made the calculations I get the same reinforcement for all of them.

Is imposible to have the same reinforcement, you can see the Wall-Note, exactly the same distribution of bars, the same weight, the same separation, although the loads are different for each wall.
I need 4 results different for each wall, If I change the load, the reinforcement should change, please help me,
I want to know what I'm doing wrong.
Thank You!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Based on what I can see in the calculations notes the shear reinforcement is not required and the vertical reinforcement is very low (AsL=Asr=10cm2). That's look like the minimal reinforcements in all walls.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report