Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RC Beam Design : Steel configuration

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
Anonymous
809 Views, 8 Replies

RC Beam Design : Steel configuration

Hi,

Please help me configure the steel in a beam design shown in the attached file. Thanks in advance.

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: Anonymous

You may try to delete bars 9 and 11 and then select and  copy bar 10 downwards.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

I do not want to do it manually.

I want it happen automatically by configuring something in beam calculation option. Can we do?

Message 4 of 9
Artur.Kosakowski

I'm not sure if I understand you correctly. You wrote that the automatically generated code combinations are not as required in your country. If that is the case then you have the following options:

- you can create a new regulation file (or edit the existing one) to generate code combinations that match the requirements. Then you import simple load cases from the model to the RC Beam design module.

- as above but you generate manual combinations in the automatic way and then you import them instead of the simple load cases

- you create combinations in a model manually and then you import them to the RC Design module.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous

Please look at the attached files to see clearly my problem.

Message 6 of 9
Artur.Kosakowski

Could you attach the rtd file?

Artur Kosakowski
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous

I just create a new one because the size of the last one is bigger than 5MB. Please check it out.

Message 8 of 9
Artur.Kosakowski

See the attached pictures.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 9 of 9
Anonymous

I just start using Robot. I did not know that we can edit the bar like this. Thanks for you help.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report