Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

radier avec des poutres

15 REPLIES 15
Message 1 of 16
madatana2012
2885 Views, 15 Replies

radier avec des poutres

Bonjour tout le monde,

Pourrai-je calculer avec robot un radier d'épaisseur 70cm,avec des poteaux en dessus? et vérifier le poinçonnement?? en faite, j'ai essayé, et j'ai trouvé que sans poutres, il ya une vérification vis à vis le poinçonnement, et en ajoutant les poutres, robot ne donne plus rien.

Peut être il ya une mauvaise manipulation ??

Merci à celui qui peut m'aider

15 REPLIES 15
Message 2 of 16

Robot is not capable of running verification of punching the locations of beams. The possible solution is to replace the parts of the beams close to the columns with rigid links as shown on the attached pictures. 

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 16
con280
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

In the case you have foundation beams, shear resistance is provited by the beams and not the slab. You need to check shear resistance of the beams.

Message 4 of 16
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: con280

As the original message has been in French there is a chance that I misunderstand your original question. My understanding is that you may want to check either:

1. Shear in the panel (slab) along the edges of the beams. In such case currently Robot is not capable of making this verification automatically

or

2. Shear in the beams themselves - in such case the verification can be done after exporting them to the RC Beam design module.

Hope this helps.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 5 of 16

Bonjour,

D'abord, j'ai pas bien compris l'idée de con280, si vous permettez m'éclaircir les choses

Et pour Artur: pourquoi dois-je introduire une liaison rigide, puisque les poteaux avec les poutres c bien des encastrements et c rigide?

Message 6 of 16

Et pour Artur: pourquoi dois-je introduire une liaison rigide, puisque les poteaux avec les poutres c bien des encastrements et c rigide?

First of all I do apologize if I misunderstood your original question as I have to relay on some translating tool to read it.

My assumption was that you wanted to check punching under the columns. As Robot is capable of doing this only when a column is directly connected with the panel (no beams attached to the column at the panel 'connection' node) I replaced the parts of the beams close to columns with rigid links. I created the rigid links from the column to the first nodes of the mesh generated along the beams and decided to have these nodes being relatively far from the column to have the chance to illustrate this approach on the picture but of course you can cerate these nodes at the column faces so that the rigid links 'replace' only the overlapping part of beams and column connection which is rigid anyway.

Hope this helps.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 7 of 16

en premier temps, j'ai compris votre idée, sauf que le point qui me reste flou est le suivant :

Si je modélise une plaque avec des poteaux en dessus,et que j'exporte le radier vers le module de ferraillage, je trouve les poteaux détectés pour calculer le poinçonnement; et qd j'ajoute des poutres, le logiciel ne détecte pas ces surfaces de contact entre les poteaux et le panneau

Y a t il un éclaircissement sur ça??

Message 8 of 16

This is exactly what I'm trying to explain. When you have beams the punching in the panel (slab) is done through these beams and if fact there is no direct influence of the columns (this is what I think  con280 tried to explain as well). In such situation Robot is not capable of determining the area of punching in the slab assigned to a particular column as it is influenced by the beams.

As my understanding was that you wanted to run this check as if there was no beams I proposed you the solution with rigid links so that the detection of the critical perimeter is possible.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 9 of 16

j'ai essayé d'introduire des liaisons rigides et j'ai eu le message d'erreur en pièce jointe

Message 10 of 16

Defining a rigid link you first indicate a master node and then slave nodes. In case there is a support defined in a node you can only define the master node there. In other words start definition of a rigid link from the supported node (master node) and connect it with nodes of the mesh (slave nodes).

Artur Kosakowski
Message 11 of 16

en faite, j'ai désigné comme noeud maitre l'origine du poteau qui a coincidé avec un appui, comment faire alors?

Message 12 of 16
jad.dellel
in reply to: madatana2012

Votre poteau est normalement repris par votre radier, donc vous nous devriez pas avoir un appui en pied .

Supprimez alors votre appui en pied de poteau, et refaites votre définition de laison rigide telle que c'est indiqué par Artur dans son premier post.

-----------------

Jad DELLEL
Sustainability Success Manager - Autodesk, Inc.

Message 13 of 16
Simau
in reply to: madatana2012

Hi all,

Dans un radier avec des poutres, il ny a plus de poinçonnement du radier.

Les efforts amenés par les poteaux sont repris par les poutres. Ces poutres sont à vérifier pour reprendre l'effort tranchant (verifier la compression dans les bielles et l'entrainement des armatures). 

Message 14 of 16
madatana2012
in reply to: Simau

merci pour l'info, j'essayerai de vérifier les résultats de robot avec un simple calcul manuel pour voir mieux les choses, merci

Message 15 of 16
nmus2006
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

salut on avoir la méthode a faire pour le calculer avec des libages svp....................salutations
Message 16 of 16
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: nmus2006

Robot is not capable of verifying punching for masonry walls.

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report