Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

quasi-permanent combinations

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
Jorgew09
1992 Views, 9 Replies

quasi-permanent combinations

When I try to calculate provided reinforcement for my beam I get the following error: "There are no quasi-permanent combinations. calculations may be incorect".

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: Jorgew09

Is it the same issue that has been solved here http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Robot-Structural/SLS-combination/m-p/3316923/highlight/true#M... ?

Just try to select SLS:QPR instead of SLS while defining combinations.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 10
Jorgew09
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

I have selected SLS:QPR 

Message 4 of 10
Artur.Kosakowski

Please send me the rtd file and indicate which beam you want to design as well as which load cases you wanted to use for the design.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 5 of 10
Jorgew09

I can't send the file, because I can't get the file size small enough, even though i compress it with winRAR. Is there any other way I can send it to you?

Message 6 of 10
Artur.Kosakowski

Before we try anything else:

1. Open your file

2. Delete all other elements from the model but the beam you want to import (do not edit/delete loads or combinations)

3. Make sure it is supported (add some nodal supports or column if needed)

4. Calculate model

5. Check if you have the same problem with combination type

6. Save the model under a new name and send it (should be small enough)

Artur Kosakowski
Message 7 of 10
Jorgew09

I want to design the indicated T-beam. Using the Uls combination and SLS:QPR combination 

Message 8 of 10
Artur.Kosakowski

I can't see any problem with doing so. There is no message displayed. Could you make either sequence of screen captures or a small move to show your steps and what happens on your computer please?

Artur Kosakowski
Message 9 of 10
Jorgew09

Message 10 of 10
Artur.Kosakowski

The difference is that I'm using v.2012 with SP4 installed whereas you have no SP installed. The SP4 should be available for download at the of this week from http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/index?siteID=123112&id=2334435&linkID=13140816

In addition I think you should correct the nestled definitions of combinations

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report