Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Properly manual for Spreadsheet Calculator

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
PedroBiel
5994 Views, 7 Replies

Properly manual for Spreadsheet Calculator

Is there a properly manual for Spreadsheet Calculator? I know the two videos on youtube by Tomasz Fudala, but I am sure that more could be done.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Rafal.Gaweda
in reply to: PedroBiel

Manual?

Just fill data with cells with blue fonts.

Use help.

Rafal Gaweda
Message 3 of 8
PedroBiel
in reply to: Rafal.Gaweda

Thank you for your prompt answer but I'm sorry, it isn't helpful to me.

Which cells with blue fonts do you mind?

Du you mind I shall use the help of the Spreadsheet Calculator? This help seems to me more like a list of the SC commands than a help which explains the use of SC. There are RSA manuals that show the use of RSA with examples, I mind something like that.

Message 4 of 8
Rafal.Gaweda

blue.jpg

Rafal Gaweda
Message 5 of 8
PedroBiel
in reply to: Rafal.Gaweda

I see what you mind.

I'm thinking of doing a Spreadsheet from a blank site.

I have to size stackers, reclaimers and machines like these. The codes to dimension them are the 'rules for the design of mobile equipment for continuous handling of bulk materials', known as FEM code as well. Neither RSA nor the most of the commercial programs design according to this code. That minds I have to extract the results from the calculation (mainly tensions and forces), introduce them in a Spreadsheet I have made with the formulas according to FEM and check the viability of the results according to the FEM rules.

Spreadsheet Calculator could automate the most of these handmade-steps, I would need to create a new Spreadsheet keeping in mind the FEM code.

Message 6 of 8
Rafal.Gaweda

I'm thinking of doing a Spreadsheet from a blank site.

Good luck. 

I have to size stackers, reclaimers and machines like these. The codes to dimension them are the 'rules for the design of mobile equipment for continuous handling of bulk materials', known as FEM code as well. Neither RSA nor the most of the commercial programs design according to this code. That minds I have to extract the results from the calculation (mainly tensions and forces), introduce them in a Spreadsheet I have made with the formulas according to FEM and check the viability of the results according to the FEM rules.

My recommendation : Use API, use examples http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Robot-Structural/useful-addins-for-Robot-API/td-p/3899448 or code from them.

I can help you with API, no problem.

Rafal Gaweda
Message 7 of 8
PedroBiel

I have taken a look at the API manual and it is all Greek to me. I have no idea how to begin.

Message 8 of 8
Rafal.Gaweda

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report