Discussion Groups

Robot Structural Analysis

9 Posts
0 Kudos

Re: Profile Database - How to add / edit / remove profiles from existing databas

01-17-2013 05:45 AM in reply to: mam

Could you send me your email? I do not have permission to release the file here.

tks!

8 Posts
0 Kudos

Re: Profile Database - How to add / edit / remove profiles from existing databas

01-06-2015 03:48 AM in reply to: mam

Hi, sorry for opening an old post like this, but I have a very related question.

Is there a simple way to overwrite/delete a uderdefined section fro Ruserpro?

It is a common problem for me that I discover a problem with a a userdefined section, and wish to correct this. However I cannot overwrite the section with my corrections. I can save it with another name - but usually this will disrupt the system in the naming of userdefined profiles in that model.

Hope there is an easy way.

8 Posts
0 Kudos

01-06-2015 03:54 AM in reply to: Mikkel.A-F

I tried Rafal Gawedas way:

"03-25-2012 11:41 PM in reply to: mam

Also look at Tools menu \ Section Database viewer.

Removing: select record (row) in table part, press Del key on keyboard."

but the sections does not appear on the list.

8 Posts
0 Kudos

01-06-2015 04:34 AM in reply to: Mikkel.A-F

Oh, sorry again, found the answer in a different forum.

While the standard Databases, which I would not want to alter, is placed in an accessible folder, the user defined database is placed in a folder which is normally hidden. Would be nice if the "real" user profile database by default was placed with the other databases.