Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problème de modélisation

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
Colas_rail
974 Views, 8 Replies

Problème de modélisation

Bonjour

Voici mon dessin, c'est celui du hauban d'une caténaire.

J'ai essayer de le représenter sur robot, mais le problème c'est qu'il y a un pb d'instabilité au noeud qui se trouve en bas à gauche. problème de type 3.

J'ai mis deux rotules sur les noeuds qui sont accrochés au poteau.

Je ne sais pas trop comment utiliser les relâchements, est ce que vous pourriez me dire où dois je mettre mes relachements

merci de votre aide et je suis présent pour répondrre à toutes questions.

Merci

Tags (1)
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Hope this helps.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 9

This is my model

CAN YOU HAVE A SOLUTION with this model ?

Message 4 of 9

Here you are.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 5 of 9

THERE IS an instability on the point 2 ( type 3 ) towards RZ....

thanks

Message 6 of 9

You have to decide what model type you need to use - is it going to be a 2D frame (all loads are in the plane of the frame) which I make screen captures for or a 3D Frame (loads applied in the perpendicular to the model direction as well). As your model is apparently 3D Frame (please attach it next time) then you have to reconsider the definition of the supports to prevent the model to rotate along the vertical (global Z) axis. You can e.g. in addition to blocked translation block RX and RZ too.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 7 of 9

I DO IT BUT I HAVE AN INSTABILITY in nodal 3 (type 1) in my programm

I  dont understand, me i have 2 DIFFERENT bars 1 and 5 are different and i need to validate bar 5.

Message 8 of 9
Colas_rail
in reply to: Colas_rail

But I think the first solution you give is a good one

But i want to know why i have a bigger arrow in my beam number 3.

And why if it's the same solution, i dont have the same results

Message 9 of 9

Please send me the model you created and describe what you get and what you would like to get please. I'm not sure if I understand what you mean by different results and by bigger arrow. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report