Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with displacement

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
mhafiz377
333 Views, 5 Replies

Problem with displacement

Hi support team, I would like to ask about my model.From analysis,my model is free from instability issue.but i'm curious about my displacement.some point showing irregular value. file is attached.

one more thing, when i'm checking required reinforcement, the button for 'manual combination' is disable. can anyone help me?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9x2u6pgn8hfy55h/20130614-GREENWOOD%20%28cladding%29.rtd

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
HoshangMustafa
in reply to: mhafiz377

Hi

You already defined ULS combination. See the attached file

Message 3 of 6
mhafiz377

actually I don't know how to explain my problem. But my case is similar to this post (link below)

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Robot-Structural/Problem-with-the-Link-with-the-RC-Element-De...

From the message thread, there is no solution. Currently I'm using RSA pro 2014.

Message 4 of 6
Rafal.Gaweda

Hi support team, I would like to ask about my model.From analysis,my model is free from instability issue.but i'm curious about my displacement.some point showing irregular value. file is attached.

I do not understaned what do you mean by that.

BTW : loads from cladding 166 are not applied becasue either cladding is not defined in bars plane or bars are not modeled in claddings plane

Rafal Gaweda
Message 5 of 6
mhafiz377

Hi Rafal, what do you mean by 'loads from cladding 166 are not applied becasue either cladding is not defined in bars plane or bars are not modeled in claddings plane'. Can you explain with picture please (or other ways).

Message 6 of 6
Rafal.Gaweda

Can you explain with picture please (or other ways).

No tributary area is generated on this cladding.

Look below.

trarea.jpg

Rafal Gaweda

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report