Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printout composition - saving/exporting to word

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
2263 Views, 1 Reply

Printout composition - saving/exporting to word

Hi,

can someone provide some guidance. I am trying to use the print out from robot to add in my calculation reports. The problem I have is there is a lot of work in it. I have tried both options as attached. I have also attached what I would like to have at the end by re sizing screen capture, selecting autofit for tables when in word and the headings I would like. Also I get large gaps between titles and tables. 

Is there any way I can do set these parameters in Robot as it takes alot of time to do this. Again a quick reply would be much appreciated.

Printout.PNG

Thanks

Daniel

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Rafal.Gaweda
in reply to: Anonymous

As far as I can see from code, the size of table columns  in Word is automatically generated by Word.

You can see VBA code responsible for export to Word in "c:\Program Files\Autodesk\Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2015\System\Template\robotPrn.dot" , to open VBA edit press ALT+F11

Maybe you can set TableWidth  or table.Columns(...).Width with your own value there.

You can adjust other things also. Before doing any modification in this file please make backup copy of this file.

Rafal Gaweda

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report