Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing a Full Report of Results

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Burgon87
3752 Views, 5 Replies

Printing a Full Report of Results

I have a steel structure and once analysed I need a full set of results. I can produce within Steel/Aluminium Design the results on the screen, yet how do I create a full report to print out? I am having difficulty in doing this.....please can I get some guidence?

Many Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: Burgon87

Please look at the attached picture.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 6
Burgon87
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

Thats great. Thanks.

One other question, I have a full report yet some members fail "Incorrect Section" Is there any way to show the reason for failure with out reading through all the data on the sheet and finding it?

I would expect to see the failure mechanism in red or at least an obvious reason of failure. Is there a mechanism in which to show the failure reason?

Message 4 of 6
Artur.Kosakowski

There are two possible reasons:

1. Too small section (ratio > 1)

2. Excessive slenderness (Lay or Laz above the limit set in the configuration dialog)

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 5 of 6
Burgon87
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

I can print a report of the members, and if they fail or not. But is there a way to produce a full report that has all load case - loadings - imput vaules etc? I am looking for a whole package of results like CSC Fastrak produces.

Many Thanks

Message 6 of 6
Artur.Kosakowski

I'm not aware what actually CSC Fastrak produces but perhaps you can look at the predefined components in the Printout Composition. In addition you can make screen captures of views or tables you opened and add them to the report.

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums