Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

précision des résultats des pressions de vent calculées

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
ingenieurNEK
393 Views, 4 Replies

précision des résultats des pressions de vent calculées

Bonjour,

Comment je pourrai justifier mes calculs avec robot 2012 vis à vis mon chef, pour les valeurs des pressions de vent calculées par robot d'une part et à la main d'une autre part, c vrai que les valeurs trouvées ne sont pas aussi différentes, mais la question m'a été posé déjà! et que je connais pas comment les formules sont introduites dans robot.

Merci de me donner une petite explication pour ça (voir pièce jointe)

Smiley Wink

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

The objective is to make sure that the total value of load applied to a particular bar is correct. The generated load is a linearly varying one whereas the formula given in the code is not which 'force' us to make a small adjustment of the qh values at the ends of a given bar. To illustrate; imagine a vertical bar that starts at z = 0 m and ends at z= 10 m. Using the code formula:

at z = 0m qh = 2.5*60* (0+18) / (0+60) = 45

at z=5m qh = 2.5*60*(5+18) / (5 + 60) = 53.08

at z = 10m qh = 2.5*60*(10+18) / (10+60) = 60

If the change was linear then at z = 5m we should have 0.5*(45 + 60) = 52.5

as 53.08 > 52.5 then to have the same total value of load the values of qh for linearly varying load have to be slightly changed.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 5

svp et par la même occasion, j'arrive pas à trouver la formule de P (pour x=0 et x=1) donnée dans la seconde note de robot après génération du vent (valeurs des charges NV selon NV65 02/09)

Message 4 of 5

I don't consider myself as the expert in the French climatic code but I think it is just:

delta * (Ce - Ci) * qr * bay spacing

and you can find these intermediate values in either of the calculation notes whereas the general formulas I'm sure are listed in the NV code itself Smiley Wink

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 5 of 5

merci

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report