Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plates and shells table issue

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Rafacascudo
319 Views, 5 Replies

Plates and shells table issue

See attached pictures. Table doesn´t show elastic ground / uplift ,giving zero and no values.

Thickness definition.jpg

Soil reactions.jpg

Thickness table.jpg

Rafael Medeiros
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Rafacascudo
in reply to: Rafacascudo

With further investigation , it gets worse!!! See in the attached picture that one of my panels can have 3 different values for Kz and uplift. Same occurs to other thicknesses in this table. But , for now ,it seems to be only a table problem.

Thickness table 2.jpg

Rafael Medeiros
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 6
Rafal.Gaweda

File please.

Rafal Gaweda
Message 4 of 6
Rafacascudo
in reply to: Rafal.Gaweda

attached. Rename to .rar

Rafael Medeiros

EESignature

Message 5 of 6
Rafal.Gaweda

Have you copied (duplicated) and renamed already applied to these panels  the panel thickness label before?

Do you remember what actions you have done on these panels in the way to apply  \ modify assigned thicknesses?

Workaround : apply Diafragma 900 Uz-   using selection of 24to48By8 5770 18854 18872 18879 20018 20028 20036  

Rafal Gaweda
Message 6 of 6
Rafacascudo
in reply to: Rafal.Gaweda

I don´t remember the exact order of what I´ve done , but anyway , I re- assigned every panel with its own thickness and the table is showing the correct values now

thx

Rafael Medeiros

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report