Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Peak moment values

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
pevelor
673 Views, 3 Replies

Peak moment values

Hi all

Analyzing slabs, I get some peak values at corners. I believe this is because of uplift in corners but I am not interested in these values proceding into req. reinforcement. I use the option to reduce forces above supports but without luck.

Can someone please explain how I get these values away if possible. If its not possible, what are the workflow while bringing the slab into prov. reinforcement?

the file can be downloaded from here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/cbuzmca4y47agm7/DO1_rev03%20-%20rc%20calc.rtd?dl=0

regards

peder

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi,

Hi,

Have you assigned the dimensions to the restraints? Please go in the advanced option for your restraints and define the dimensions.

After this you can see a peak reduction of the bending moment.

Bye

PasProStudio

www.pasquiniprogetti.eu

Structural + Detailing engineers
Message 3 of 4

Hi

thanks for helping out.

I have set dimensions for the supports and in the attached file and that helped as you mentioned to. Do you have any other suggestions that could help?

Meshing options or calculation method etc?

Thanks in advance

Message 4 of 4

Hi, please be patient, I'm writing from mobile phone and I have no possibility to view you model. Tomorrow I will be on my workstation and I will suggest you more tricks (if I have)

Greetings.

PasProStudio

www.pasquiniprogetti.eu

Structural + Detailing engineers

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report