Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parametric and Special steel sections

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Jummybear
333 Views, 5 Replies

Parametric and Special steel sections

During parametric/special section verification (SFB in my case, HEB+plate) RSA shows ratio and forces only for shear or only for bending, depends on which one is governing. For standart profiles all forces and all ratios are displayed...sections.JPG

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Attach the file please.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 6

Hi everyone
One more issue about SFB profile.

When you try to optimize the beams using SFB profile family, Robot crash or freeze. The same it happened with IFB ones.

Why?

Greetings

PasProStudio

www.pasquiniprogetti.eu

Structural + Detailing engineers
Message 4 of 6

File attached.

Message 5 of 6

During parametric/special section verification (SFB in my case, HEB+plate) RSA shows ratio and forces only for shear or only for bending, depends on which one is governing. For standart profiles all forces and all ratios are displayed...

This happens when the verification point is either at the bar's end (My =0) or in its middle (FZ = 0) and is correct but when both values are not zeros at the verification point I can't see any issue

verification points.PNG

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 6 of 6

When you try to optimize the beams using SFB profile family, Robot crash or freeze. The same it happened with IFB ones.

Could you send the sample file? What was the way you created these families?

SPF design.png

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report