Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Panel Cuts Results

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
sunwaymas
1253 Views, 5 Replies

Panel Cuts Results

Hi,

Below is a diagram showing results from a "Panel Cut". It only gives global extreme values. How do I get it to give intermediate results as well similar to "local peak results", for example the Bending Moment in the top slab.

Thanks.

Robot1.png

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
dimogrec
in reply to: sunwaymas

I don't know if there's a way to show more values directly on the diagram (as you can for bar elements), but you can use diagram analysis to open the cut in a new window and read the values in any point.

CUT RESULTS.jpg

Message 3 of 6
sunwaymas
in reply to: dimogrec

Thank you so much 🙂

Message 4 of 6
jakobbruhl
in reply to: dimogrec

Sure would be nice if this was available as data output 

Message 5 of 6
Rafacascudo
in reply to: jakobbruhl

Instead of one single panel cut ,you can create a series of consecutive cuts covering the total lenght of the original panel cut , and then have several diagram values (max and min per cut) displayed

Rafael Medeiros
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 6 of 6
jakobbruhl
in reply to: Rafacascudo

Thank you for the suggestion. Like the other workaround I've used ("Diagram Analysis" from the "Cuts" tab on the Panel Cuts menu), this is tedious. Knowing that the data is present, it seems it would be an easy addition to the potential outputs to provide a table of this data.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums