Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opening a panel

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
nunovn
459 Views, 6 Replies

Opening a panel

Hi. I'm having a problem opening a panel. I'll leave pictures here so hopefully someone can help me get through this problem. I did the countour and after that I go to "panels", select the option opening and select the countour I just made. I click "add" and nothing happens... Can someone help me? Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: nunovn

Try to mesh the 'outer' panel and check if the opening is also meshed.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 7
nunovn

Yeah it also meshes the opening. I'm a beginner using robot (I'm doing it as a project for my university) so I don't really know if this is a basic problem or a more complex one. I was following a tutorial that was given to me by my professor and I got stuck at this part. 

Message 4 of 7
Artur.Kosakowski

Select all the objects but the panel and the opening and delete them. Save the model under a new name and zip it so that you could attach it.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 5 of 7
nunovn

Here it is.

Message 6 of 7
Artur.Kosakowski

The opening is not exactly in the plane of the panel.

detailed correction1.PNG

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 7 of 7
nunovn

Thanks a lot for your answer! 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report