Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Node that does not exist

10 REPLIES 10
SOLVED
Message 1 of 11
andrea_pontiggia
2057 Views, 10 Replies

Node that does not exist

The program tells me that there is a problem on a node that does not exist in the model.

Why?

Do you have any idea?

Cattura.JPG

Andrea
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

It is calculation node number. You can display them on view or in Nodes table on Values tab.

Rafal Gaweda
Message 3 of 11

Check the numbers of calculation nodes.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 4 of 11

I renumbered nodes from 1 to ... .

The message refers to a node that does not exist, it is not displayed on the screen and does not even exist in tabl.

I attached the rtd file

Any other ideas?

Andrea
Message 5 of 11

The message refers to a node that does not exist, it is not displayed on the screen and does not even exist in tabl.

It does Smiley Happy

Any other ideas?

Hold the top edge of the wall that is released at the bottom (e.g. panel 115)? Smiley Wink

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 6 of 11

i have the same problem.What solution to solve this problem?

Message 7 of 11

The first thing is to understand what is the reason for these nodes to be reported. If you defined a linear release on a free edge of the panel then just remove this definition. If you are not able to determine the reason attach the model.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 8 of 11

In my case it was just a lability due to a dual definition of releases bonds between the two bars together.

I hope I have explained well the problem.

Greetings

Andrea
Message 9 of 11

Message 10 of 11

The way to determine the location of reported calculation nodes is shown on the attached picture. They are created at the intersections of bars with edges of panels.

calculation nodes3.png

Artur Kosakowski
Message 11 of 11

Thanks for your advise.I try to fix again model.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report