Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need helps understanding results

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
jihanjulaihi
297 Views, 3 Replies

need helps understanding results

Hi there, I am quite new to Robot and I am trying to analyse stiffness here and I guess something is wrong but I dont know what, I cant get the correct displacement or moments even (displacement is zero). my structure is timber framed with clt panels please help

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Try to increase the precision of display of values adding some zeros after the point/comma (0.1234). Job Preferences > Other > Displacements.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 4

That work but I still dont get why it is written Dis 0mm and why are the values negative? Does that indicates the direction of the axis?

Message 4 of 4

That work but I still dont get why it is written Dis 0mm

I assume that you set the diagram scale as 0 ..

scale as 0.PNG

and why are the values negative? Does that indicates the direction of the axis?

.. and the direction of the  local Z axes of the horizontal panels are upwards whereas the actual displacements are downwards.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report